Kindly go through the disclaimers and stay informed.
1. For same day deliveries orders have to be placed before 4:00pm on the same day. All orders made after that will be delivered latest by next day.
2. For Standard delivery you can choose the Morning.Afternoon,Evening Slot we try our best to serve you on the specific slot select but cannot promise the same.Hence in such cases, no refunds, cancellations, liability can be made.For exact time delivery choose fixed time and midnight delivery option.
3. Our Morning Time slot start from 8am-12pm,Afternoon Slot 12pm-5pm and evening slot 5pm-9pm.
4. Mid night delivery is a privilege we extend to our customers at a cost. The delivery will be made between 11.30 pm to 12.30 am on mentioned/requested delivery date. While placing an order for a midnight delivery on the website, the date that should be chosen should be the one before the occasion date.
5. Pick Smiles commits delivery date but if they are not met because of some unforeseen circumstances e.g. unfounded recipient, extreme weather conditions, we cannot be held responsible for that.
6. At Pick Smiles, we make every effort to ensure that you receive excellent service.We are unable to entertain any complaint for perishable products like fresh flowers, cake etc. after 24hours from the time of delivery.
7. Standard delivery products may not be delivered along with courier products.
8. Accepting all orders lies under the preview of Pick Smiles. We can refuse to serve any order without giving any reason to the specified party.
9. The image displayed on the site in indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. Please read our substitution policy for more details
10. Before major holidays, we recommend that you place your orders at least 2 days in advance.
Please be aware that Pick Smiles cannot guarantee delivery on Public Holidays in the state or country of the delivery location.
11. Order Attempted Policy : Pick Smiles will be able to attempt delivery of your gifts only ONCE. In the event the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery will be possible. We will consider the order executed in the below cases and no Cancellation and refund Will be entertained.
1. Wrong shipping/delivery address.
2. Recipient not available.
3. Premises locked
4. Wrong landline/Mobile number or Extension number which may render us unable to reach the recipient for the delivery
5. Recipient refusing to accept the delivery
6. Delivered the product at the Gate/ Reception/ Neighbor
12. Delivery to Hospital Policy : The florists in our Pick Smiles network are experienced at making deliveries to hospitals. When placing your order, please be sure to include the hospital name and telephone number, the name of the recipient and room number or ward of the recipient.Any Order attempted will not be refunded.
13. Delivery to Hotels Policy : The florists in our network are experienced at making deliveries to hotels however please be aware to make the following information available.
a. Hotel Name
1. Full address of the hotel.
2. Room No.
3. Telephone number of the hotel.
4. Name of Tour Company, if applicable.
b. If the recipient has not checked in at the hotel on the delivery date, the order will be left at the reception & the order will be assumed as executed. If the person has checked out of the hotel by delivery date, the order will be assumed as executed & no refund will be made in such cases.
14. Delivery to Wedding Halls/ Marriages Policy : For delivery of gift items to Wedding Ceremonies/ Marriage Halls, we may not be able to assure the delivery to the bride and/or bride-groom. However, we shall ensure that the delivery is made to one of the responsible member of host. Also, if possible we shall provide you with the name of the recipient through our order confirmation mail.
15. Recipient Not Home Policy : If you have specific instructions for the delivery of your gift bouquet, please note them in the Special Delivery Instructions field during checkout. In all other cases, if the recipient is not at home when the neighbourhood florist attempts a delivery, they will either:
1.Call the recipient to schedule an appropriate delivery time.
2.Leave a note on the recipients door asking them to contact the florist to schedule a delivery time.
3.Leave the arrangement in a covered, secure area of the home (porch, garage, or other entrance)
4.Leave the gift bouquet with a neighbor and place a message on the recipients door with this information
16. Delivery of certain branded items may not be possible/delayed under certain uncontrollable circumstances such as product is not available in the market or discontinued by the manufacturer. In such cases, similar product, nearest to the description shall be delivered.Conformance would be sought from the customer for the same through e-mail. However, if there is no response from the customer within 24 hrs, it shall be assumed that she/he has agreed to the delivery of the alternate product.
17. Pick Smiles may amend its Disclaimer from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email or an announcement on the website.
18. If you have any questions/comments about our Disclaimer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Occasionally, substitutions of flowers or containers are necessary due to temporary, regional availability issues. If this is the case with the gift you have selected, our experienced florists will ensure that the style, theme and color scheme of your arrangement is preserved and will only substitute items of equal or higher value. We, however reserve the right to substitute the flowers (Including specified color) / other products with equal or higher value in case of non availability of the desired product.